Thursday, March 11, 2010

3/11/10 Hawks & Shirt changing

A hawk was cycling around my yard, circling, to eat a bird, which ate a cricket presumably.
SCIENCE!

Turn around, and don't turn around again. (said to student facing forward)
Sure will/won't.

A whale will eat a crab. (in response to a student asking if crabs would eat dead whales)
No whale eats crabs.

Why do you have a different shirt on?
Student: I'm not wearing a different shirt.
Yes you are! You were wearing a different one!
Student: I never changed my shirt.
Did you go to your locker and change your shirt?!
Methinks someone is having some cross-chatter between brain hemispheres.

3 comments:

Cassondra said...

this is freakin epic!

bobbafette said...

i promise i changed my shirt along with my look and personality!!!

Cassondra said...

why would it matter if the kid changed his shirt or not? does she have something against hygiene?

Post a Comment