Thursday, May 27, 2010

Introducing...the new counter system!

As Environmental Science is a class about environmental science and one that preaches the values of ecological conservation, I think it is important for you to know that Marsha is the most wasteful person I know. I have received about 15x more papers in this class than any other class I have ever had.

To illustrate this abomination to our arboreal friends, posts will now include a number for how many papers each student received.

5/20/10: 7
5/21/10: I forgot to count
5/24/10: 8
5/25/10: 4
5/26/10: I forgot once again
5/27/10: Now I'm just being lazy


It is also known by anyone who has had this class before that Marsha creatively spices up her sentences by throwing in the words concept, essence, and technically (and forms of those words) because she believes this makes her appear intelligent. It should also be noted that these words are rarely correctly used. In addition to the paper counter, there will be a tally for technically, essence, and concept when they are improperly or unnecessarily used.

5/20/10:
Technically: 2
Concept: 5
Essence: 4
5/21/10: I got lazy again
5/24/10: I got lazy once again
5/25/10: I once again got lazy.
5/26/10: I once again got lazy once again.
5/27/10: I logged concept 6 times but was too lazy for the rest of them

No comments:

Post a Comment